Instagram is not limited only to liking your favorite celebrities’ pictures or envying the enjoyment of your friends as they post their holidaying pictures. In fact, it is much more than just posting pictures. In some ways, this visual platform is also a form of self expression. You find people from all spheres of life in this social networking site; whether they are writers or sports men, whether they are music artists or poets, whether they are business owners or doctors, Instagram is a miniature world with people from all fields of life engaging in the platform. Therefore, you need to put in the efforts required to increase your instagram followers organically.
Imagine for a second, all the products and services you have come across till date on Instagram. You may have turned into a loyal customer of many brands. What if you could do the same for your brand too?
Maintaining your Instagram account can be a very daunting task for some days, you just may not have the right post nor the right caption nor the right moment to post a picture. However, these obstacles in no way should stop you from creating a strong online presence through Instagram. In fact, if business owners do not have an Instagram page to promote their products and services then they are losing a huge amount of potential customers. This is the platform that allows you to drive in more customers and thereby, more sales and you need to utilise it to your advantage.
Growth of Instagram
There are many reasons as to why having an Instagram account can reap fruitful and profitable benefits for you and these are mentioned below.
- Believe it or not but ever since Instagram introduced the feature to allow users to shop, many users now use the app as their main means of shopping. This is because people are more attracted to visual content and as such, they need a visual source to make them desire and need a product.
- The visual platform allows brands to connect to their customers on a personal level. It also helps the brands to give better descriptions and details of their products and make them engaging and attractive to the customers and their followers through the pictures they post.
- Since Instagram is already a popular platform, people already know that it is a reliable platform too. Hence, they will not hold back from shopping in the app and this will in turn, drive you more sales and as a result, more followers too.
- Instagram also allows users to get in touch with their favorite brands and also stay updated with the life of their celebrities. Moreover, it is an age ruled by social media influencers and Instagram is the most popular platform for the same.
These benefits are surely tempting but they can only be of any value if you have instagram followers who are organic and are actually interested and engage in your post. Hence, here is a brief guide on ways to increase your followers.
Increase Instagram Followers
- Think effectively: The first step is to think effectively. While it may sound superficial, this step is crucial to your Instagram success. In fact, you should already be following this step even before you create an account on Instagram. This means that you should have already decided on a clever Instagram bio and a catchy username too. You should have already set the theme of your page as well as to what color theme will it display, what are your posts about, who will your target audience be, and what is the time schedule for your posts. Unless you do not follow this step, you will not be able to establish a successful brand identity and thereby, you won’t be able to build a successful Instagram page either.
- Time management: This is one of the most important life skills and as such, it is one of the most important Instagram skills to develop too. You cannot afford to post your content at just about any time you feel like posting it. This is when you need to take help of Instagram insights and determine when your followers are most active. Posting at the right time and setting a time table for your posts can be very helpful. When you have a consistent schedule you stick to, your followers will automatically want to stay and help them be updated with the latest details of your page too. If you struggle following this time schedule then you can also take the assistance of apps that help you manage timing of your posts in social networking sites.
- Don’t buy followers: Instagram is a platform where your success is determined by the more number of instagram followers your page has. As a result, it is common for page owners to buy fake followers to give off the impression that they are acing the Instagram game when in reality, they are only hurting their chance of little success too. Hence, do not be one among this crowd. Remember that if your page has 10k followers but the rate of engagement is just 5% then what’s the point! This will only drive away the real followers too. Hence, you should avoid buying fake followers at all costs.
- Promote your account: The most useful advice is to promote your account. Get your followers to share your posts, contact other Instagrammers and social media influencers to promote your content. This will help you increase your Instagram visibility. Visibility is the goal and it is the result as well. If your page is not visible to other users then there is no point to using the platform at all. Hence, try to increase your visibility and eventually, your brand awareness will grow as well.
Growing your followers on Instagram organically is not as daunting as it may seem to be. If you follow the suggestions above, it is sure to make your Instagram page a success.